Kilimanjaro Marathon — coming March 2016
All of Red Knot Racing Company’s luxury packages take you to northern Tanzania for the trip of a lifetime.
- Run the Kilimanjaro Marathon (or the half or 5k) in the shadow of the tallest mountain in Africa.
- Be witness to some of the most amazing wildlife on earth while on safari in Tanzania.
- Delight in East Africa’s finest luxury lodges and tented camps, and get there by way of private charter planes and safari-ready 4×4 vehicles.
- Relax as your American host and fellow runner travels with you, working to ensure your experience is a remarkable one. Brett will welcome you to Tanzania, orient you to the course, and cheer you along the way.
- Let us do more than make your travel arrangements; let Red Knot Racing prepare you in advance to experience the culture and the beauty of Tanzania.
- Take comfort in knowing Red Knot Racing Company desires to serve you. We are happy to answer any questions you might have and promise to be quick in doing so.
The Endurance package is Red Knot’s premier luxury running adventure. In addition to the above, our guests will enjoy:
- 9 days and 8 nights in northern Tanzania
- Safaris in four separate game parks: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, and Serengeti
- Guided runs with Brett among the mountains, villages, coffee plantations, and even wildlife of northern Tanzania
- Our endurance package is limited to only eight people, in order to ensure the quality of your Tanzanian experience.
- See the full itinerary and pricing for the Endurance package.
The Sprint package boasts Red Knot’s usual level of luxury travel and accommodations, but is abbreviated for those runners on a tighter schedule.
Join Red Knot in March 2016 for the trip of a lifetime.